Friday, February 23, 2007

February 22, 2007-The First Channeling this Trip

This will be a separate post re: a channeling I received, so if you are interested in this kind of stuff, be my guest. If not, just move on to the next post which is full of intersting and fun things.

I went to sleep as usual after my lovely day as described in the previous 2 posts, but awoke to the sound of the wind howling furiously in the forest trees surrounding my room, and the ticking of my clock . When I saw it was 5 AM and I was awake, I felt the need to meditate, which I did. This followed thoughts before falling asleep as well as dreams of myself always being different from the travelers I meet. In McLeod, I am one of the few people who spend any length of time there who is not either an aspiring or already practicing Buddhist. Now I find in Rishikesh that I am
the only person I've met so far who is not either looking for the perfect Yoga teacher, the Swami who will bring them enlightenment, the perfect Ayurveda doctor or the ultimate massage. Everyone seems to be searching for something...on some kind of pilgrimage...where is the best puja on the Ganga, the best Thali, the best mountain trail, the most beautiful temple. I find no need for any of these things and began to wonder if something is wrong with me. am I just too lazy to bother?

Or is it something deeper...and then I woke up to meditate and my guides came to me really loud and clear for the first time in many many months and the following was said:

You are neither practicing Buddhist in Dharamsala nor yoga student in Rishikesh. You are not a seeker. Others are seeking. YOU KNOW. Relax into that KNOWING. JUST BE.

Your only quest is inward. Everything you need is already there. The place is unimportant...it is just a means for you to easily access what is already KNOWN to you.

Relax into it. Let it flow.

You are blessed...We love You.