Wednesday, March 05, 2008

#12 March 4, 2008- Circus and Messages and Weather



Well, it was basically a quiet day, but yesterday evening I started to feel my hip for the first time in a very very long time and was trying to figure out why? (It is fine today). Eating all kinds of things I shouldn’t, perhaps weather changes, too much yoga, other activities, couldn’t figure it…



Turns out, today is a chamsin! I first noticed it in my hair, and then when I was out felt it was just “too hot” for me to be walking around and came back to my room to rest. I went down to the Wi-Fi cafĂ© today WITH my laptop and the guy there was able to configure the settings for me and I had a lovely time using my own computer, but shlepping it down their was no fun at all. I will do it every so often, but still feel it easier to write here in the room and then send the stuff off…. Had a pleasant afternoon, did some more work with the new cards I bought (you can see a post about a message I received on my Mindfulness Journal...
HAVE TO! MUST DO! TIME OUT!

So the sudden weather change is what hit my hip…I’ve already made an appointment for a massage tomorrow morning (wanted one today but he was full up)…rested a lot, and then went out after 4 for my walk, had a nice lunch..came back to my room and found a sweet girl name Yael who arrived a couple of days ago and another Israeli (from Australia) and we sat for awhile, went to Mamaji’s for dinner (which I hardly ate) and then went down to see the circus rehearsal! Quite impressive. Maybe you can see something in the pictures.







Seems these young people from all over the world collect money from various places and then go to poor countries, particularly India for now, and perform for poor children and their families in schools etc., also teaching about the environment at the same time. It was fun and a pleasant surprise at the end of the day. I am now up in my room, listening to music, and even had to turn on the fan for a few minutes. I was considering extending my stay, but think I will come home as planned. I simply don’t feel like traveling around and would not be able to stay here longer due to the heat…and following the message I received today, I am even MORE relaxed and living the moment, so I have another 3 weeks to devote entirely to me and I will make every moment count.




I was asked to teach Reiki by a couple of girls, and something inside said “no”. Did a meditation on the question and was unequivocally told “NO”…but also told to offer them the same class back in Israeli for the Indian price, if they each bring a friend, and we’ve already discussed it and that is what I will do. Will give me an opening into a new market of Israelis and am sure will be a very good opportunity for me.

So, that’s about it for today…