Tuesday, August 28, 2007

SOUNDS OF INDIA - RISHIKESH MARKET VIDEO

I am making my first attempt to upload the few videos I took in India. I'd like to start with the sounds of India, and here is the first one. I stood on a street corner in "downtown" Rishikesh...just wanted to get the sounds and sites for all to experience. You can see from the clothing the women are wearing, that it was still chilly weather, and the street was fairly "quiet " that morning! Enjoy

Ugh!! The quality is really not very good. On my computer it is perfect, but I guess when it is resized to be uploaded, the quality changes. Hardly worth uploading. Well, maybe just to give you a feeling for the sound, and to "feel" a little more than you can in photos.

...let me know what you think...you can add a comment below.