Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Pictures #1-First Try at Uploading

Well, now that I know how easy this is, I will try to include pictures with the posts themselves....but for now, just enjoy these with the description of each...

This is a picture of the 3 wonderful people who have been caring for me for the past 2 weeks. Deepak on the left, fabulous massage therapist and yogi all in one, in addition to being sooooooo funny and full of life. Next is Babita, the 16 year girl who does massages and does the cooking as well...And on the right is Vivke, the one in charge who also does treatments, is a Reiki master and Naturopath, and in general an highly interesting person to talk to.





This is a view overlooking the Ganges which I took the first day I was here.



And here are two views of Ram Jula, the newer and smaller of the two bridges and the one I cross each day after coming down the mountain.